Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, October 26, 2012

You are already perfect!

Went online and ordered the Urban Rebounder from HSN.  Who knows, by eating more fruit and playing on the rebounder, this just may be the year I get healthier and also drop some of this weight.  Definitely looking forward to a Healthy New Year!  LindaRae left this morning to go on to southern California to visit her girlfriend.  My Millet Hull Pillow and Body Pillow arrived today.  Curious to see how I like it.  Went to the movies and saw, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" with Emma Watson.  Still enjoying playing "Words With Friends" on my cell phone.  It's Scrabble and I am really enjoying it.  Also got new windshield wipers today at O'Reilly's.  They were so nice and even put them on for me.  Beautiful sunny day.  Luigi is cuddling with me.  I love that.

No comments: