Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

You can create your future today.


Since Bill Mack has gone golfing for three days with the guys and dad is not going to exercise this morning, dad and I are going to the movies and see, "Taken 2" with Liam Neesam.    Supposed to be getting even warmer today.  One of my favorite blogs, The Bodeswell's, who have been back in the States for about two months, are officially back in Buenas Aires, and traveling in their 1971 Red VW Bus with their 6-year old Bode.  You just know I'm going to get those big Wanderlust Feelings Again! 

"Taken 2" was to violent for me.  I did not enjoy it.  Too much graphic physical harm and threats.  How is that enjoyable?  Wish we would have gone and seen a comedy.  Getting warm again.  Brought the fan back in my room.  Luigi is getting "very" antsy without Sadie to play with.  And it's only been one day so far.  Uh Oh.



No comments: