Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Every dream-come-true starts with hope.


Whew!  No rest for the weary.  Yesterday, I had so much trouble with my computer.  Had Norton Security spend about one hour online and cleaned everything out and updated to most current Norton update.  THEN could not find my blog and took about one hour search.  Nothing is ever easy.  That is for sure.  Happily, I have found it.  I literally broke out in a full-body sweat I got so frustrated and worried. 

Today, I take Luigi in for his grooming.  Tonight dad and I go to the clubhouse for the pasta feed for the Firemen that we have every year.  Both my Vitamix and my rebounder have shipped.  Hopefully, I will receive both of them this week.  Also, received notice for jury duty for November 8th.  One year sure rolls around quickly. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RktRl9B-V70

Keep reading and watching videos about eating healthier.  Can't imagine why it is so difficult for me.  I am a junk-food junkie.  Definitely want to eat healthier.  I ate vegetarian for two years while in Colorado and felt the healthiest I have ever felt in my whole life.  So I know it works.  Not sure what I am resisting.  I think it is the life I am living now that I am resisting.  This is no life.  Don't want to feel too healthy, cuz think I couldn't handle healthy and no-life at the same time.

No comments: