Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

You have lots to look forward to!

Dad and I are going to the 10:30am showing of "Captain America: The First Avenger".

Good Movie.  The trailer for the sequel is at the very end after all of the credits.  The sequel has Robert Downey Jr. and will come out May 2012.

I have just found a whole lot of "Magorno's" on Facebook.  I don't know any of them.  They are from several different countries, so I'm sure that I'm not actually related to them, but....  I just couldn't resist.  I sent several of them a "Friend Request".  Usually, I don't know too many Magorno's, so I think it is cool to find other people with my last name.  Who knows.  Maybe someday I will travel to Italy and Argentina and meet them!

No comments: