Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dreams still come true. Yours can, too!

Today, I take Luigi to get his booster shots.

I finally learned how to get twitter tweets directly on my prepaid Virgin mobile cell phone that I only pay $25 a month for.  It includes 300 minutes of talk, which I've only used 30 minutes this whole month - and Unlimited! texts and data. (Includes YouTube, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)  So, now I have added about 100 people.  Mostly, comedians and people involved with Paleo and exercise (hoping to laugh and also to get motivated!)  And, of course, hypnosis links.  Do I know how to waste time, or what.  Just remember, it just takes one good idea.  And you never know where that idea may come from.  SMILE!


Just found this cute picture of Cinnamon on Facebook!

You are so much more than you give yourself credit for.  Maybe you think all the little things you do don't add up.  But they multiply!  Maybe you think you're just like everyone else.  But you're a blessing, a gift, a gem!  How could you ever think you're ordinary?  Nothing would be the same without you!

This afternoon, I took myself to the movies and saw "Kung Fu Panda 2".

Luigi is very quiet tonight, after having that shot this morning.  I like it.

No comments: