Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Like yourself. There's no reason not to!

Today, I am actually going for my mammogram.  And I have an appointment for tomorrow morning with Dr. Hightower, my chiropractor.  I'm still feeling a little achy and out-of-sorts from our whipping around, and running off the road into the median, outside of Winnemucca, Nevada.  I still feel like it was a miracle that we are okay.  I honestly felt like angels picked our truck up and set it gently down.  We were really out-of-control there, and then it felt like we were being cared for.  If that wasn't real, it sure felt like it was.  Oddly, I feel like my mom was there.  Whether true or not, that's the strong impression that I feel.

I am just so upset every single day.  I don't want to be here.  I want to get out and live my own life.  I have to shake this.  I know that I can not have what I want.  I am so torn.  I want to scream and I want to cry.  But, what good would it do.  I want to feel positive.  I've got to figure out how to make this work for both of us.

No comments: