Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You can handle anything that comes your way.

Slept in late this morning.  Then dad and I took both our cars into Firestone for oil changes.  My car has 153,000 miles on it.  They found a problem.  Cost us $400.

Also, they said more work needs to be done.  Looks like we will be taking my car over to Jim's Automotive and see what work he can do.  Seems like all we do is pour time and money into my precious little car.  It's not as bad as poor Cinnamon.  She lives in Texas and she needs a new air conditioner.  Her house is 98 degrees.  At least we can fix the cars.  She has no money for an air conditioner.  Too bad life couldn't just be perfect all the time.   Yea!  I like that idea!

No comments: