Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A single moment can change everything. And every day has 1,440 of them!

Started out very overcast this morning.  Now the sun is starting to shine through.  Luigi was fun and cuddly with me this morning.  Looks like dad and I are going to Georgian Manor mobile home park this afternoon for their Saturday afternoon music.  I've heard they bring instruments.




Yes, yes.... I do spend ALL of my time with a little older crowd.  Live music.  Our friend Gerry.  Yes, yes,  the music was fun.  Yes, yes we had about FOUR HOURS of "Senior Moments" by our musicians.  They rotated with about twelve musicians - average age 85 to 90+.  haha   I see my future - and I'm Scared!  lol  Of course, I should be as active as all these folks.  I really do admire and love them all.  But, at that age, doing "anything" is an effort.  Sure hope, they get that "Magic Youth Pill" for us Baby Boomers by the time we are their age. 

No comments: