Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

One day can make all the difference.




Family went to Buddy's Bites and Brews Restaurant in Hayward, for lunch today.  This was the first time to go there.  Always fun to try new restaurant.  We all loved the food and the service, but like many restaurants these days, the music was way too loud.  Still, we stayed for over two hours, laughing and talking.  Great day.

Luigi is not feeling well.  He did not eat tonight.  He did not want to play with Sadie.  He just wants to stay under the bed.  Hope the little guy is okay.  His nose is still cold and wet.  Hopefully, he will feel lots better tomorrow.

These pictures are from my new red Panasonic Lumix 14mp, 4x zoom digital camera.  It is nice and light, but a little larger than I would like.  I would really like to get a Verizon iphone with it's 5 mega pixel camera, but I am way too cheap for their expensive monthly plan.  I think I read where there is talk from Verizon for a more affordable plan in the future.  Fingers crossed!  I guess I am too spoiled with my $25 a month Virgin Mobile.  But, I really am getting antsy for an iphone.  Tee hee.

No comments: