Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Give yourself some compliments, too!

Wow!  How fast the days past.  Tough transition.  Got home.  Totally bummed out to be back home.  Have slept a lot.  Yesterday was our Family Luncheon with the cousins.  Only Uncle Joe, Auntie Isabel, dad, myself, Kenny and Lisa.  Like twenty cousins simply did not show up.  Also, Skipper, did not even call dad for Father's Day.  Cinnamon finally called today, even though I had asked her to please call dad while I was gone, because I knew he needed the social contact.  I just feel stuck and alone with dad.  The same thing, the same comments, day after day after day.  While everyone else seems to be out there living there own lives. 

This morning, dad and I went to the movies and saw "Larry Crowne" with Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts.  Cute movie.  This afternoon I did some running around to shake off the blues.  I had considered not continuing to write my blog, but hey!  can't be happy every day.  So I get blue.  I am human.  I am stuck.  I'm not the only one.  This blog helps me focus.  Admit when I'm blue, and celebrate when I'm happy.  I'm not waiting for my life.  This IS my life.  Today.  Right now.  If my life were to end today, then this was my life.  yech... boring.  lol  hehe guess I'd better get back on the horse and keep on going.  See, I already feel better.  I should talk to myself more often.  (uh oh... I do)  haha  I crack myself up.  Really, I'm pretty easy to cheer back up.  Well, Linda, we're back on our blog.  I like that.

No comments: