Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

You're beautiful just the way you are.

Dad and I went to Barbara's mom's funeral today.  I really do NOT like going to funerals, but this was a good one.  Terrific family.  Lots of laughter and love.  We decided not to go to the grave site or the Mexican food reception.  I get very uncomfotable in crowds and dad seems to be struggling a bit today with his standing and walking.

Debbie, Krissy, Kim and Deaunn said they have joined a Fitness Boot Camp.  I think they said it is way out in San Ramon and that they will go three times a week.  They have gone to one class so far.  Wish I could get motivated to just do my little fitness DVD's here in my room.  I wouldn't mind kicking back and "watching" the DVD's!  lol  I wouldn't mind "sleeping" through the DVD's!  lol  Is there no hope for a lazy slacker like me???   lol  Obviously, I do not appear to be taking this seriously yet.   Whew!  That was a close one.  Smile.

No comments: