Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

You can handle anything that comes your way.

Dad and I met Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Southland and had lunch at Home Town Buffet.  Everyone was comparing how sick they were yesterday.  lol  Everyone is doing pretty well today.  Not 100% - but better.  Sadie went for her grooming today.  She always looks so cute. 

I went online this morning and ordered Angel's Glow for Luigi's tear stains.   They are driving me crazy.  I am feeding him grain-free dog food; giving him Geneflora, which is a probiotic; and adding white vinegar to his drinking water to balance his pH balance.  Still, deep, dark tear stains.  The Angel's Glow worked when he was a puppy.  Sure hope it works again.

Enjoyed the jacuzzi and the pool tonight.  Had them all to myself which I really, really love.

No comments: