Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, June 20, 2011

RV Trip to Coeur D'alene, Idaho

Very excited.  Tonight, I am driving to Ceres and in the early morning, CoCo and I are heading out for our trip to Idaho.  I will be gone for 11 days.  My return flight will be Friday, July 1st.  I'm not bringing my computer, so most likely will not have access to a computer.  I'm most going to miss all the reading of the groups and blogs that I enjoy every day.  But, it's all cool.  Time to enjoy our road trip!

This morning told dad about the change in plans.  About driving to Ceres, rather than CoCo picking me up.  Yep!  He exploded.  Wanted the whole trip called off.  This is the story of my life.  I sit quietly, in the dark, waiting each day to pass.  But, fortunately, I knew what his reaction would be, so I took my xanax, Exploded Back.  He backed down.  I am going.  I need a break desperately.  I think I am incredibly patient day by day - but, as you know, it is really wearing me down.

Nevertheless - my trip is still on!  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

No comments: