Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Twin Falls, Idaho


Suzette and Marisa have been taking us on the Grand Tour of Twin Falls, Idaho - and it is so Gorgeous!  Breath-Taking!  You absolutely must come and see the beauty here.  I was surprised  that I am still pretty shaken by our accident, but everything here has been absolutely Amazing.  The people, there are no words how great they are.  I am writing this on an Apple computer.  This is the first time that I have used one.  It's good, but - you know, I'm used to PC, so I am fumbling a bit.


I wish I could just keep going.  Not looking forward to going back home.  But, I know that I have to.  Mostly, I am still counting my Thousands of Blessings, that we are Okay from the accident.  When we drove for 45 minutes back to the trailer, I see what "Should" have happened.  It honestly shakes me to my core.  So I want to just embrace every second and say "Thank You"!



No comments: