Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, June 13, 2011

One person can make a difference. And that person can be you.

Dad and I going to Uncle Joe's at noon today.

Had a good time.  Then we all had lunch at Jack-in-the-Box.

Bill and Sadie came and visited for over an hour.  Everyone having a good time.

What a great phone call I received tonight!  I talked to both Ron and CoCo.  They are moving from Ceres to Idaho.  CoCo is driving their RV, along with their new little dog Quita and their cat.  I am going to go with her!  She leaves on the 20th or 21st.  She will stay with her mom.  Then I will fly back home on the 28th or 29th.  Ron will finish up with the house and everything here.  They will most likely be snowbirds and not stay in Idaho during the winter.  I am really looking forward to this.  Dad is doing really good right now.  The timing could not be better.  Bill has promised to watch after dad also. 

No comments: