Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

WeightWatcher's Online

It's Working!  Sunday is weigh-in day for the week.  196.5 early this morning.  My first goal is for 188.  They say take it in small steps.  I am very happy that I finally started this.  Instead of just thinking about it. 

Since I have started giving Luigi 1/2 allergy pill twice a day - stuffed in a small piece of pupperoni - I didn't want to just be giving him extra treats - so I have decided to start a little more training with him.  We did quite a bit the first year - and now he is four years old and we haven't trained for new tricks in about two or three years.Time just flies by.  I have just taught him to "Come Sit" which means he comes and sits right beside my left ankle.  He is so cute.  I was showing the trick to Bill and Luigi was so excited he was jumping - rolling over - all of his standard tricks to get his treat.  We were laughing so hard.  Finally, we all calmed down - and he was PERFECT!  He is the best!

No comments: