Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Computer Screen Larger

You can make anything on your computer screen larger/bigger anytime you want, simply by holding the Control button and the plus sign.  Make everything/anything back smaller holding the Control button and minus sign.  Very Cool!

A week or so ago we bought a gallon of milk and somehow it got left in the trunk of the car overnight.  Dad insisted it was a cold enough night and the milk was okay.  I never drank the milk - dad has been and it seemed okay.  Yesterday, I made chocolate pudding with the milk.  This morning I see that 3/4's of every cup of pudding is GREEN.  Dad says, I just ate one of those and it was fine.  He did NOT want me to throw it out.  I threw everything out.  The pudding, the milk.  I'm loopy by nature, no denying it.  But, sometimes I think dad is totally losing it.  I have gone over the on/off buttons for the TV and the cable box so many times with him - I am exhausted.  Just felt like venting.  We had spaghetti and meatballs for lunch - Delicious!

No comments: