Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Day Another Funeral

We went to Sammy Sarubbi's Memorial Services today in Livermore.  Last year we lost both of dad's sisters within four months of each other in May and September.  I know I do complain a lot about this, but I have to stay with my dad all of the time and it seems we have been having too much end of life activity on a regular basis.  I seriously need to have more "LIFE" in my life.  Guess I am just feeling sad because today was a sad day. 

Then Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel, dad and I had lunch at Shari's restaurant in Livermore.  Tonight I slipped into the jacuzzi, but there were too many people so I didn't get to "mellow out". 

But we did have left-over brownies - and they are still DELICIOUS! 

No comments: