Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Good Surgery

Dad is happy his surgery went well.   It was a little deep.  He has a few (about six or seven) stitches we need to tend to and he'll have them removed in a couple of weeks.   He came home and had three shots of liquor.  Medicinal purposes, you see. hehe

Comcast called and confirmed they will be here this afternoon.  We had delicious bacon and eggs for lunch.  The sun is shining.  I've been practicing with my latest camera.  First, I bought a Panasonic FH20, but it was too large and I returned it. 

Yesterday, I bought a Canon PowerShot SD3500IS.  It actually is rather large to fit comfortably in my pants pocket with my Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch Cell Phone.  Not sure if I will keep this or not.  I have 30 days to play with and decide.  First, I need to learn how to use it.  While Luigi and I were in the car waiting for dad this morning, I was practicing with the video.  That was pretty fun.  My little Casio has video, but this is HD.  Also, this camera has 5X optical zoom and panoramic.  Just wish the camera was smaller.  Might as well have fun with it while I am deciding.

No comments: