Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

50" Panasonic Plasma TV

Our TV has completely stopped working in the Family Room and we immediately went out a bought a brand new 50" Panasonic Plasma TV.  They Deliver on Saturday!

Dad and I had dinner at IHOP.  Highly recommend the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches.

It's amazing that even without TV, we just seem to keep so busy.  Seems there really are never enough hours in the day.  We are blessed to have so many interests and good friends and family.

Nice lunch at the Elephant Bar in Hayward with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel.  Still recuperating from their colds but definitely looking and sounding better.

I love Jennifer Hudson who was on Oprah today talking about Weight Watchers.  I went on the computer and joined Weight Watchers Online Program.  I wonder if I'll follow through.  Hope so.

No comments: