Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

All New Comcast

Wow!  Comcast was here almost four hours.  We got two brand new, never before used HD DVR boxes.  The Comcast guy helped me move my big TV/bookshelf console - I cleaned out all the shelves and cubbies first - wow - even got all the dust bunnies cleaned out behind it!  He went under the coach several times and replaced ALL the cabling.  Some of it was thirty years old from when Ron had hooked up the old "Black Box" for us.  He redid all the "splitters" we had everywhere.  Turns out technology has improved some in thirty years.  haha   He's pretty sure that's why the TV's  kept freezing up on us all the time.

No family day today.  Uncle Joe has caught a cold from Tommy.  Proud to say they are going to stay home for a few days, rest and get healthy.  Dad and I still have to get going early though, cuz the cleaning gals will be here at 8:30 am.

No comments: