Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

One person can make a difference.

Blogger has been giving me and a lot of others an "error message".  Fortunately, someone posted how to revert to the old version of Blogger while they are trying to get this new format bugs worked out.  This morning I received an email from Adsense.  Turns out I have over $2.00 in Adsense.  Only have to earn over $100 to be paid.  lol  Since no one reads my blog, this may take a while.  I just enjoy keeping a small account of what I am doing each day.  So, I do this for myself.  I get too nervous to really write down what I am feeling.  Too vulnerable.  I have recently purchased Journal 5, which is a very private online journal.  Have been enjoying it immensely.  Much more freedom to pour out the truth about myself.  Not sure if it is just on my computer, or "in the cloud" so to speak.  If I lose my computer, is everything lost or can I recapture it from their company.  Not really sure.  A lot has been going on the last couple of days, but nothing that I can write about publicly.  Some of it has been REALLY good though and I can say that.

Dad and I had lunch today with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at El Rancho in Castro Valley.  Delicious.   But we have all decided that we are going to have our family lunches more at fast food restaurants for awhile.  Seems when we spend large amounts of money at restaurants, we often have service that is deeply lacking.  We are going to keep things nice and simple again.

No comments: