Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Believe. It works!

This morning I went in for acupuncture with Dr. Young Chung.  She is in the same building as my dentist, Dr. Wick.  She was very good.  She used needles, massage and herbs to help with my chest cough.  At the end of the visit she said the amount is $110 and she does not accept credit cards.  Of course, that is always a problem with dad.  (And it was - he did not want me to mail her a check).  He did not want me to pay her at all.  But, I did write the check, but, of course, I will not be able to go back to her.  This chest cough usually takes more than one visit, so I may be looking for another acupuncture doctor in the future.  I'll ask first if they accept credit cards.  I'll also ask how much they charge.  She seemed to be a little high cost.

No comments: