Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

COOL TOUCH REUSABLE 18" x 14" COMFORT CUSHION

Ordered from QVC.com the Cool Touch Reusable 18" x 14" Comfort Cushion.
Hopefully, it will help me stay cooler while I sleep.  There is always so much humidity these days.

Also order from QVC "IBIZ Waterless Wash Wax Protectant & World Class Car Wash".

Went to Dr. Daniel Kim, Acupuncture and Herbs Clinic to help clear my chest.  Last week with Dr. Chung Acupuncture cost $110.00.  Today cost only $50.00.  And he takes the Visa Card.  I am very happy and he is a very good doctor.  Will probably follow up with him next week. 

Searched several Mexican and Asian markets today in San Leandro and Hayward and found some good sources of raw meat to feed Luigi.  Did not buy any of it today. 

No comments: