Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hope. Plan. Proceed. Succeed!

Dad and I are going to the movies this morning and see "Chimpanzee".
I am drinking two cups of cold water this morning.  Kind of practicing for my tea when it arrives.  I weighed myself last night.  198.  Ugh.  Sure hope the tea works.  At 5' 1" this is so unhealthy.  Just don't want to yoyo weigh up and down.
Scientology called me last night.  They've redone all of the materials in proper order and included films, lectures.  Looks like I may have money on the books that I can use to take some of the online courses.  I love the knowledge and understanding.  Really looking forward to this.  Been working with Luigi a bit teaching him new tricks for the dog show July 21st.  He loves to learn.  He is so much fun.

No comments: