Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

A brand new year!  I love new beginnings.  Full of hope and joy.  Today we have football.  49ers won this morning and Raiders lost this afternoon.  I made bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Have a little party! 

Tough day.  Dad and I called Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel to wish them Happy New Year.  Uncle Joe was so certain it was Nick Russo.  We had a terrible time convincing him that it was us.  Uncle Joe keeps having more difficult "moments".

Bill Mack swept up our front yard this morning in about two seconds, and dad couldn't stop crying.  He feels so bad that he can't do the things he used to do.  He was cranky all day.  I am drained.  I need to get out of this house more.  It would be good for the both of us.

No comments: