Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Some of the best journeys start as detours.

Today is the last day of 2011.  Surprise!  Another quiet day.
I went online and ordered some Hearos Ultimate Softness Ear Filters.
Also, I ordered online the Hibernate Sleep Mask.
Actually, I have been on an ordering binge.  This week I ordered a kite, a ShamWow!, and Zum Rub Body Moisturizer. 
Also, have been reading a lot.  John McDougall is my current inspiration.  He says to eat lots of starch for satisfaction.  Just stay away from the oils, butter, dairy.  I'm starting out by adding the starches, and cutting back on the meats, dairy and fats.  Although, we did have lasagne and root beer floats today.  lol  It is the last day of 2011.  Time to celebrate!

No comments: