Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Open your heart and wonderful things will fill it!

Woke up feeling happy this morning.  Still reading, "Barefoot Sisters" on the Appalacian Trail on my cell phone.  Really loving this book.  As they are freezing hiking in December through the worst winter - I get all snugly in my bed, turn up my electric blanket, put on extra layers of clothes, cuddly with Luigi, enjoy the quiet.  Today is going to be all football.  Three games to watch all day and night.  Plus, Tiger Woods golf.  Will make bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Last night three police cars with down the block.  Charli has died.  We think she was only about 75. Not sure how they found her.  Bill said he recently had seen her mail box full of mail and he pushed it all back in and closed the mailbox door.  She was all alone.  I'm pretty sure that's how I'll be.  But I hope I'm a healthy 115!  :-)

No comments: