Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

No one is more lovable than you are.

This morning dad and I are going to the movies and seeing, "Red Tails" with Cuba Gooding, Jr.  Yesterday we took Luigi to the dog park for about two hours.  The kids kept throwing the ball and all the dogs would run with Luigi.  He had so much fun.  It actually wore him out a little.  Lots of fun.  Beautiful weather.  The last few days have been really enjoyable.  Just appreciating the simple life.  Used my new slicer.  Love it!  Ordered a large set of Lock and Lock storage containers.  Got my free birthday pretzel and free birthday Starbucks drink.  Signed up online with, Blend It and Mend It", an online community for my VitaMix.  Reading books on my cellphone.  Watching episodes of "The Big Bang".  Super busy with a lot of small simple things.

No comments: