Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Even if you stumble, you're still moving forward.

Interesting day.  Sold all three of my Paleo books on Amazon last night.  Mailed them this morning.  Then had a delicious salami and pepper jack cheese sandwich at Lucca's in Castro Valley.  Brought home a stick of Italian dry salame.  Then dad, Luigi and I went to the dog park.  Perfect afternoon.  Yes, I am trying to read the John McDougall books about eating vegan.  Honestly, I get a tension headache just thinking about it.  Lots of emotions around food you know.  But, I continue.  Remember how great I use to feel when living in Colorado and was a vegetarian.  It's all good.  What's the hurry.  Right now, my life is just on hold anyway.  Even if I suddenly had all the energy back, I'm sort of on lock-down.  But, I still want to do it for my health.  So, baby steps.  One step in front of the next.  A project.  My project.  Yes, I feel better again.

No comments: