Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dream your dreams and then live them!

Went to the movies today and saw, "My Week With Marilyn" about Marilyn Monroe.
Also bought a Thomas Kinkade 2012 calendar.  It felt so good to run around and just be myself today.  I was so happy and contented.

Our dear Carmen Glocksen passed away today.  She was Auntie Dorothy's very best friend, her "koh maudie".  Poor Carmen had a severe stroke and has been in bed for the last ten years.  She was the sweetest, most amazing woman.  There are no words to describe her inner beauty and loving ways.  She was 87.  Seems like we are losing so many people.  I know that they have had long, full lives.  But, we love and miss all of them.  So lucky, to have known and loved each of them. 

No comments: