Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, November 14, 2011

You're one of the blessings other people count.

LindaRae and Craig are leaving this morning to go visit her brother Jerry and his wife Elena in Sutter Creek, up by Placerville.  Their oldest daughter Chris and her two children (they all currently live in Costa Rica) are currently visiting  also.

Dad and I got the house all cleaned up, vacuumed, dusted, etc.  Then we went to Raley's and picked up some liquids for Uncle Joe.  He is having his colonoscopy tomorrow.  We visited with them for a couple of hours.  I am very tired and we came home.  Poor dad.  His tendinitis arm and hurt leg from the fall he took by the car, Saturday night.  He doesn't know exactly what to do, and so far, he does not want me to call any of his doctors.  He is very sore.  So, we are playing it by ear for the moment.  Right now, I just want a nice long nap and rest.  Glad to have the house back to ourselves.  And my little Luigi is all cuddled up beside me.  Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh  (Long sigh of relief).  Smile.

No comments: