Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

"GO CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAMS!  LIVE THE LIFE YOU'VE IMAGINED.  AS YOU SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE, THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE WILL BE SIMPLER."
                         - HENRY DAVID THOREAU, AMERICAN NATURALIST


This should be a fun day.  Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel have a big steak bone that they want to bring to our house for Luigi today.  We are going to surprise them by having spaghetti, chow chow, spinach salad, salami and cheese and just a great lunch here at the house.  Also, I am going to surprise Auntie Isabel, as I have bought her favorite - See's Candy Black Licorice Medallions.  Think also, we'll give Luigi a nice shower this morning, so that he is nice and soft and smells real pretty.  A couple of nights ago, I cleaned his eyes and cut the hair around his eyes and face.  Does this all sound too simple?  Yes, I know it does.  And I Love It!  I love the simple life.

No comments: