Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Follow your heart. It won't steer you wrong.

Dad is going to exercise and afterwards, they are having their, last Wednesday of the month, exercise lunch.

I am taking Luigi to PetSmart to get groomed.

Big shopping day.  Went online to QVC tonight, and ordered knives, cutting boards, and 22 oz. tumblers. 

Oh, yes!  Also, bought a new electric blanket today.  I was so freezing cold last night.  Very excited about snuggling in and keeping nice and warm tonight.

Even though the weather is starting to grow cooler, I went barefooting all day running around doing errands.  I love it so much, I cannot explain.  It is such a free feeling, and I feel so in touch with the earth. 

 

No comments: