Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, November 18, 2011

 --[MICHELANGELO] --

"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot grasp the fact that
a human foot is more noble than the shoe and human skin more beautiful
than the garment with which it is clothed."


I read this on one of my of my barefoot "groups" [SBL] Digest Number 5289.
SBL stands for, "The Society for Barefoot Living".
Yes, I read a lot of "groups", about vandwelling, vandwellers, and barefooting.  No wonder I am all alone.  I am a very strange person.  Oh, well.  I LOVE IT!

Today is Friday.  Usually, a day for myself.  Dad usually goes to exercise.  Then, he and Bill usually go out for hot dogs and a nice drive all around the Bay Area.

But, Bill's son, Kevin, is still visiting from Hawaii.  And poor Henry, across the street is still not going to exercise.  He first had a serious kidney problem, then serious heart problems.  He spent last week in the hospital.  So, just like Wednesday, since dad get depressed and sad quickly and easily, we are going to the movies this moring.  We are going to see "Jack and Jill" with Adam Sandler.  Good news is, it is going to rain today or tonight - and dad loves the rain!  It will be a fun day.  And Luigi is being real cuddly.  I love that.










    No comments: