Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, November 11, 2011

TEXAS ROADHOUSE - RIBEYE STEAK!

I want to remind myself that I LOVE the Ribeye Steak - smothered in mushrooms!

Today, LindaRae, Craig, Skipper, Cheri, dad and I, all went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch.  For Veteran's day, they offered FREE lunches!  Everything was so Delicious and we had the BEST time.  Then we all went shopping at Office Max, Fry's Electronics, etc.  Throughout the day, they bought three boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts!  Tonight, we had LindaRae's homemade spaghetti again, leftover from last night.  Along, with Cheri's chow chow, and garlic bread.  What a Feast!  We all played fetch with Luigi, and watched the Country Music Awards, and laughed and talked.  Great Day!

No comments: