Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Your dreams are within reach.

This morning, dad and I went to the movies and saw "Moneyball" with Brad Pitt.  Good movie.

Then I went barefoot to FoodMaxx and bought lots of produce.  Followed by, going to the park, and I ran barefoot around the park at Twin Bridges.  I really enjoyed it.

Afterwards, dad and I took Luigi to the park across the street.  Again, I did some barefoot running.

We came home, and made pasta shells with Classico and a huge amount of garlic from Carol next door.  Delicious!

Great football today.  Both the Oakland Raiders and the San Francisco 49ers won!  We tuned in just in time to watch golf - then went Six extra holes to win!  Very Fun!

Bill and Sadie came over with fresh tomatoes from the garden in Tracy.

And after, dad and I watched Huell Howser with Farmer Boys restaurant and Frosters Freeze, while we enjoyed strawberry shortcake.

Nice, warm, beautiful day!

No comments: