Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

You are the answer to someone's prayers.

I had a great morning.  I had breakfast at the Taqueria at Southland.  My favorite place.  Then I went over to Twin Bridges and tried my new Picnic Blanket.  It is great.  I'm sure that I will use it alot.   I went barefoot and walked around the park a couple of times - and THEN I did some some "running".  I'm sure it looked pretty silly - but, it felt Great!  I loved it. 

1:00pm - 4:00pm  - Dad and I went to Georgian Manor Mobile Home Park and listened to the live bands. 

Everything was fine - until the moment we got home, my big toe started hurting.  I think I may have an ingrown toenail.  How can it be so happy one minute, and start hurting so much the next????  It is 9:30pm and it still hurts.  I went to the jacuzzi and then trimmed my nails.  Now, that I can see it closer, it does look a little ingrown.  If it still hurts in the morning, I'll run over to Walgreens and get something for it.

Oh yeah, Al Davis, Owner of the Oakland Raiders died today.  Age 82.  Back in the 60's and 70's we were "Season Ticket Holders".  Yep, we were even at the "Heidi" game.  Still big Raider fans.  Al Davis WAS the Raiders.  Will be interesting to see what happens, now that Al is gone.  Who could possibly have the passion that Al had?  Oh yeah - their FANS!  GO RAIDERS!!

No comments: