Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Positive Thinking Works Wonders!

This morning I went to the movies and saw, "50/50", with Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Good movie.

Then, I went to the health food store and bought blackstrap molasses. 

Dad, Bill, Sadie, Luigi and I went across the street and played at the park.

Came home and heated a DiGiorno pepperoni pizza and dad and I watched several episodes of Huell Howser's, California Gold.  That show is so terrific.

Pulled out my pendulum and checked when my freedom is coming.  It said November.  Of course, I put all of the wishful thinking into it.  lol 

Have been listening in the car to the audio version of Susan Lucci's book,
"All My Life, A Memoir".  It is 21 hours.  Very enjoyable!

No comments: