Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The first step to moving forward is choosing a destination.

Dad and I are going to the boutique at the club house this morning.  We just enjoy looking around a little, seeing his friends, and having hot dogs.  Usually, it's a nice little trip out of the house.  It's a beautiful day.

Found 2 new websites:
www.GreaterGood.com sends aid to nonprofits helping kids, animals and more!
Donate with a single click!

Send a free thank-you e-card at www.care2.com/send/catthankyou1.html   and the site donates to one of over 350 worthy causes!

We did get to the boutique, but we never did have a hot dog.  Later, I did run over to Lucca's Deli in Castro Valley and got a Salami and pepper jack cheese on sour roll.  Delicious!  Then I relaxed over at Kennedy park.

4:30pm Dad, Luigi, Bill, Sadie and I went and played at the park across the street.

I LOVE these Indian Summer days!

Carol just brought us a bag of Kettle Korn!

No comments: