Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You're off to a good start!

Luigi and I took a trip to San Pablo and Richmond this morning.  First, we stopped by St. Joseph's Cemetary and visited mom.  This is only the second or third time we've visited her since she passed away in 2006.  It's only 30 miles or so, but it seems very far.  She's looking pretty happy and contented up there in her private little corner.  It's so many mixed emotions, it's really hard to say, but I'm just glad I had today's opportunity to go visit.  Actually, it was only a couple of miles near a Western clothing store that sells Charlie's Soap Laundry Liquid - to wash my new silk sheets.  Also, my two mesh bags to place the sheets in arrived today!   Seems what I am reading is to wash the sheets two or three times by hand first.  I was hoping to just use the delicate cycle, but I'm not really certain.  I've read several different articles and they all strongly state to wash by hand FIRST.  I'm pretty lazy, but I think I will do this.

Dad and Bill went to exercise this morning.  They then went for hot dogs for lunch and a nice Long drive through the hills of Pleasanton.  They love doing that and he looks really happy.  When he's happy, I'm happy.

Turns out they couldn't take the latest biopsy on LindaRae last night because her blood is not clotting.  So, we have to be patient.  One step at a time.

No comments: