Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week Four Weigh-In

Very happy to report I weighed-in this morning at 194.  That is a one-pound loss each week.  I'm definitely all over the place with eating, but I am trying to include some better choices.  Instead of just eating whole bags of chips...mmmmmmmmm  hahahahahaa  I have been eating more pears, bananas, oranges, blueberries, turkey, crab, lobster, diet coke, flavored water, popcorn.  Recently, I have forgotten to drink my cup of tea at night, and I have noticed when I don't there is much more late-night binging.  This has been fun tracking everything on the computer at WeightWatchersOnline.  Having the time to do it makes a big difference.  This is definitely the right time to do this.  I know that one pound a week seems slow, but considering I go way over my points limit every single day so far, the fact that I'm not gaining is a miracle to me.  Although a lot of things I eat, I can't really find on WeightWatchers website, especially restaurant foods, so I really don't know quite what my real points are. 

Dad and I went to the movies this morning and saw Matt Damon in The Adjustment Bureau.  We enjoyed the movie and Matt Damon, but it was kind of a sci-fi movie - yuck.  It seems like there are so many interesting True stories, why waste time on this.  But, we still enjoyed it, so there you are.  Poor dad and his mobility.  Yes, I am a very sick person, because I was laughing so hard.  He was so cute with his cane and our popcorn coming up the staircase to our seats.  His distances are getting so short and he was smashing that poor popcorn to smithereens.  I couldn't catch my breath, I was laughing so hard.  I finally settled down, and told him next time please wait for me at the bottom of the steps while I get all the drinks and everything settled in and I'll come back and get him and the popcorn.  He is kind of frustrated, but I do explain to him, "Good News!  You Have Me!"  :-)

Went to the jacuzzi at 2:30pm - aaaahhhhh - had it all to myself.  Verrrrrryyyyyy Happy!

No comments: