Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Look for a reason to smile, and you'll find more than one!

We're off to the Waffle House in Dublin today with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel.  Always have a good time there with them.  I've been reading about some supposedly natural ways, besides antibiotics, to help with Luigi's tear stains.  So, I'm going to start experimenting.  None of them sound that certain though.  It's more like, try this, try that.  But, I guess just like people, every dog is different, and you just have to keep trying and hopefully find what works for him.  I have printed out the hardware manual and software guide to my camera.  Might as well experiment with that too and decide what I want to do.  I'm feeling a tad discontent.  All of these small projects, but none that I am really excited to follow through with.  Guess I'm a little frustrated with myself because I can't keep focus on losing weight.  I feel like I'm stuffing all of my feelings in.  I need to find healthy ways to express myself.  Probably the best way is to get out of myself.  Start thinking of others and get more physically active.  I'm kind of glad I have this blog.  It gives me a moment in time to think about what I am feeling and thinking.  It really is more fun to be doing.  Yes, I am going to get more active.  I like to see what is around the next corner. 

Here is the library at our club house.

No comments: