Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time spent with you is special!

Another fun family day.  We went to Pleasanton and spent a couple of hours having fun at the apartment.  Then we all went out to lunch at La Fuenta on Main Street.  These aren't great pictures, but that's okay.



When dad and I got home we watched a DVD from the library, "Strangers on the Train' with Farley Granger by Alfred Hitchcock.  We both enjoyed it.  Bill and Sadie came to play.  We decided a BLT sandwich was a great idea.  Of course, I'm always blowin' it - while I was frying up the bacon - I buttered both sides of 4 slices of bread.  Yes, like I was going to make grilled cheese sandwiches.  Aaarrrggg.    So, I tossed out the bread and started over with 4 new slices of toast with mayonnaise for our BLT's.  The sandwiches turned out Delicious!

I still want a cool camera.  I want it to take poppin' pictures, but be super small like my little Casio.  Seems there is just a lot I don't know about taking pictures.  Look and click!  Well, it will be another good project.  I see other people take these fantastic pictures.  Mine always look washed out.  But, that's okay.  I'll keep working on it.

No comments: