Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

You're making progress!

Nice quiet day today.  When I stay still and quiet, I do not cough much.  When I move around, talk, or eat popcorn - I cough a lot.  Dad wants to go to the movies tomorrow.  I am still a little undecided.  I definitely don't want to start coughing at the movies.  He is getting restless.  I really, really want to get rid of this cough.  Spent much of the day reading a blog about a couple that bought a 2012 Roadtrek 190 Popular.  They sure have had a lot of problems to be fixed.  But, when it is working, they are loving it.  He writes long blogs about once a week.  I have been printing them out - 4 to a page.  Much easier to read.  Yes, Luigi is cuddling with me.  I love that.

No comments: