Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

You have the power to make good things happen.

Yes, another day of laying quietly, drinking lots of fluids, dark honey, MucinexD decongestant, cough syrup.  Also, I found a bottle of "Clear Lungs" in my drawer, which I have started taking every 4 hours.  Sure would like to clear this chest cough.  I know this is hard on dad.  I wish he would just take himself, either by his electric scooter or in his car, and get out a bit.  He really gets stir crazy.  So far, he is staying right here.  Bill is in Tracy.  When Bill takes him out for drives, it really makes him happy.  I am single-minded right now and just want to stop coughing every time I move around or talk.  It hurts and is exhausting.  This has happened to me many times in the past.  First time, since mom died over 5 years ago.  But, sometimes it has lasted as long as 9 months - which I REFUSE to let happen!  That is why I am trying so hard to do what Kaiser said to do.  Rest!  I will call them again, if it is too stubborn to go away.  Hopefully, it WILL clear up soon!

No comments: