Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

You're better than good. You're great!

This morning, they took out our 34-year-old wood lamp posts in the park and replaced them with new steel? lamp posts.  Dad and I had a front-row seat as they replaced the one right in front of our house.  We sat and watched the whole process for an hour.  They used a big crane.  Very fun.  Then I took a shower and did a load of laundry.  Miguel stopped by.  We all had a great time - AND I DID NOT COUGH!  Dad and I were so happy, that we went to Lee's Sandwich, which Miguel had mentioned to us.  Pretty good.  We shared a salami and cheese on baguette. Came home and I took a nap.  Bill brought over left-over chicken, so I made a nice sandwich.  My throat still has an odd, weird irritation - but I am not coughing!  And my chest cough does not seem to be involved.  Yea.  I wonder if it is the "Clear Lungs" that I have been taking.

No comments: