Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

You have the power to make good things happen!

Yes - I still have this persistent cough.  So, I am trying to do what Kaiser told me.  Rest.  Rest.  Rest.  Fluids.  Fluids.  Fluids.  Dad, Luigi and I went to Walgreens today and picked up some more over-the-counter MucinexD - a decongestant.   I drank tea and had oatmeal with dark honey.  Mostly stayed in bed.  Tried to lay down and read on my cell phone.  Made soup.  Went on eBay and ordered Seasons 1 - 4 DVD's of The Big Bang Theory.  Just really, really, really want to get rid of this deep chest cough.  Why does every one get healthy so much quicker than me????  I am trying the hardest.  I am so frustrated.  It is a nice hot day.  We have the air conditioner on.  I have brought in the big fan and put it on a TV tray in my room.  Can't wait to get healthy.  Very excited.  Hope it is soon.

No comments: