Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why wait? Start something today!

Dad and I are going to see "Crazy, Stupid, Love" with Steve Carrel this morning.
Fair movie.

Yeaaa.  I finally got "Angry Birds" game to work on my cell phone.

Yesterday we took Luigi to the dog park.  Beautiful day.  Lots of fun.  We stopped and had the Big Platter - pancakes, sausage and eggs at Jack-in-the-box.  Delicious, but felt very heavy afterwards.  Long, food coma nap.  Bill, Shawntel, and Sadie stopped by later in the day.  They brought Carol's dad home from the hospital yesterday.  Looks like he is going to be fine.  Our neighbor Jim (and Phylis) died.  He is about three weeks older than my dad.  He had really taken a turn for the worse, so I'm glad that he didn't have to suffer.  He was a really nice guy.  Great sense of humor.  They live in the new coach down the street.  Really haven't lived here too very long.  I'm just a little concerned, because dad's mobility keeps getting shorter.  But he did "run" a few steps at the dog park yesterday, when I was teasing him to run.  It was a really fun moment.  I know he would love to really be able to run.



No comments: