Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Disappointments are only temporary.

Dad has a little fever.  Not feeling too well.  Having trouble walking.  I made him some chocolate pudding and bought him some "Ensure", because he has a tummy ache and doesn't feel like eating.  I left him to rest and I got out of the house for a few hours.  I closed my Planet Fitness membership, because I never go over there or use it.  As the day progressed, I started feeling better and better.  Then I came home.  haha  Fixed dad soup, but he couldn't eat it.  We ran over to Walgreens because I have a sore on the side of my tongue.  Nothing really to do for the tongue but to continue rinsing with warm salt water.  We took Luigi to the park.  He loves to play fetch with the frisbee, but when the children wanted to play with him, he started barking at them - so I had to bring him home.  Had to stay up with dad until 9:00pm, because he is really feeling needy today.  Hope everybody is feeling better tomorrow.  This day sounds worse than it actually was.  The sun came out and we did have fun.  But not quite sure how to explain the fun parts.  Sometimes, just hanging out, is the fun part.  Woo hoo!  hahaha  I'm a terrible blogger.  Just put in three good parts for each complaint.  Fill in the blanks.  See - good day!  Smile!

No comments: